In The Palm Of Your Hand

Time whirls a season with a burst of wind
that bellows through trees and dry autumn leaves
to fade in the twilight of your tears
and merge with the horizons of your soul
in alliance with all your dreams yet to come.

I have heard your voice reflected in shadows
with words that flow like colors on canvas
echo in my ears like soft violins
of care, need, compassion and desire
that ride on the sea of your longings.

Your love breaks the silence of distance
and I feel the warm wind wrap me in velvet
with the harmony of heaven and earth.
Joy is not the road taken in the past
but the love that we pave for the future.

As day bows to a heavenly night sky
I feel your thoughts from a soft gentle smile
as I listen to your dreams penned with sound
from your voice that emanates striking waves
and lightning flashes that kindle a fire.
It is then you hold me in the palm of your hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog